Saturday, November 17, 2012
Campus safari
This week I decided to go to another workshop based on how to write an essay. Essay tests become more common in college and are very important to know how to do. Luckily I have yet to have taken a essay test but now that I have learned on how to write one as well as some tips on how to make it best. Now that I have learned tips and also the right way to respond to an essay test I feel more prepared for the future. One tip that I found most helpful that the professor adressed was to read the question and think of three main topics on what you can talk about. The professor said that 3 main things is a great way of answering an essay question if you want to go over and beyond try for four. The most intresting thing I learned in this work shop was that before responding to an essay question you should always give your self some time to develope what you plan to write on a seperate pieve of paper. This is very helpful because one you wont forget what your trying to talk about and two if you dont finish your essay on time atleast the professor can get an understanding on where you were going with your responce by looking at the outline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment