Monday, November 12, 2012

Facing the Fear


Have you ever worked really hard for something, and still was scared that you would fail well if so we have that in common. My fear is failing, or not achieving in what I have worked very hard for. When I say I fear failing I’m referring to school assignments but also on the field. As life goes on and the chance of failing is always in site I try to avoid it by doing little things these little things can help you too! The things I do before I go into anything is 1) build my confidence up. By this I actually mean that I tell myself, I’m the best I can do this. All it takes is a few words to build up your self-confidence. 2) I go into everything with a good attitude, doesn't matter what the situation maybe you forgot to study the night before a test. Don't be negative about it though although you screwed up you still can pull off passing just be positive. I'm not saying you shouldn't study that's an awful thing to do. What you should do is study but if you still are worried of failing you shouldn't you should believe no matter what you can pass. The third step takes the most time but if you can do the third then you won’t ever fear failing again. 3) Never doubt yourself. If you can go into something with no doubt, then you have gotten over the fear of failing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment